Pages

advert

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Nasri calls for Benatia deal


Nasri calls for Benatia deal



Mehdi Benatia has revealed that Samir Nasri is keen for him to link up with Arsenal in the Premier League.
The Morocco international is good friends with the Gunners midfielder from their time spent together at Marseille.
Their paths have parted since then, with Nasri heading to England and Benatia trying his luck in Italy with Udinese.
The 23-year-old has impressed during his time in Serie A, fuelling speculation that he could be destined for bigger and better things.
Benatia admits Nasri has already tried to tempt him into joining Arsenal, but for now he is refusing to read too much into their friendly banter.
"He wants to do it," he told Gazzetta dello Sport when asked if a move to the Emirates had been discussed.

Crazy

"When I was in France, at a small club, he said to me: 'I am going to talk to Arsene Wenger'. I told him that he was crazy. Now he is even more decisive.
"We're great friends. We got to know each other in Marseille. We shared a room."
Benatia claims he has no desire to secure an imminent switch away from Udinese, with the club still in the running for the Serie A title.
"I like Serie A," he continued.
"I am very happy here and my wife Cecile is too. We live in the city centre. I'd like to have a great career in Udine.
"Getting into the Europa League would be great. The Champions League is difficult even if there is quality at this club."

No comments:

Post a Comment

iClickMate

Free Automatic Backlink